Welcome to Simply Organized Life! I am so glad you are here. Make your self a cup of tea and stay awhile. 

All My Best,  Carolyn

Discounted Office Products

Approximately 90% of my clients do not need to purchase any organizing products when working with me, but for the remaining 10% I try to recommend products that will truly meet their needs. I should note that I am not affiliated with any products, so there is no conflict of interest.

A fellow organizer in New Jersey brought to my attention this week that Ultimate Office is going out of business. This is a shame, as their products seemed to be of high quality and were truly unique. Hopefully another company will fill the void as many of these products cannot be found at Staples or Office Depot.

Ann Arbor Mom 2 Mom Sale

Recycling Vacuum Cleaners