5 Tips for an Organized Mindset
Over the last 10 years as a professional organizing and productivity consultant, I have realized that a big part of what I do is help women develop an Organized Mindset™.
I recently posted this on the Simply Organized Life Facebook page:
"I think I have the best job! Today's client was so amazing, insightful and willing to go deep when it comes to her physical and emotional clutter. If her life isn't transformed, mine is as a result of working with her!"
We all have a unique Organizing Journey™. Here are my 5 tips to move toward an Organized Mindset™:
- Believe in Abundance—This is not always easy, but the simple belief that we have everything we need, that we are abundant, is key to letting go of excess clutter.
- Have Healthy Relationships with Your Stuff—Suze Orman says, "People first, then money, then things". Our stuff is here to serve us, not the other way around.
- Continuously Edit—Life is full. To keep our lives aligned with our values, we need to continuously edit our stuff and our commitments.
- Plan Ahead—"Organization is a gift for your future self." ~Carolyn Anderson-Fermann. We organize as way to enhance our lives: now and in the future.
- Know Your Why—Why do we want to be organized in the first place? For me it's about peace of mind, connection, family and simplicity.
Click on the Start Here page if you want to move forward on your Organizing Journey™. Once you fill out the Scorecard™ I will personally contact you to schedule your complementary 30 minute Discovery Session via telephone.